11.01.2010

The woman in front of me in the checkout line today was buying 170 pounds of on sale Halloween candy. "Can you tell I work with the cub scouts??!! haaHAAAA!!!!?!" she asked the broken-english speaking checker. He gave her this look like, "lady, what the hell are cub scouts.." Anyway, she was a talker. I could regurgitate so much useless information about this woman right now.

I am in the worst mood. Things that have made it better so far: screaming at the top of my lungs in my car, having a stick-out-your-tongue war with a kid in the grocery store before his mom caught us, nostalgic convo with a guy from Cape Cod who I noticed wearing a bosox hat at the gas station, Jeff Klakring asking if we could "hot rub" later. I think he meant hot tub? Anyway, I said yes. Sebastian was the best cuddler in the world this morning. For a dog, at least. Oh yeah, and Taking Back Sunday. The thing is, none of these things actually improved my mood in the slightest.

Remember when I used to drive a LandRover?

1 comment:

elyssa said...

i miss being able to scream at the top of my lungs in the car. definitely not an option here. no screaming. ever. i tried it once into my pillow, and they (seriously) tried to put me in the crazy hospital downtown.

come to thailand. maybe we can improve each other's moods!