1.09.2013

Ok. So I'm gonna try to eat and cook with more vegetables. I love them and I know lots of ways to cook them so I don't really know what the issue has been.

I've loved cooking for John since we've been married, a whopping 3 months. Seriously is that all? It feels like it's been so much longer. I'm finally using our crockpot today for the first time. I know how much I love cooking with a crockpot but it's been in a box behind pots and pans and you know - I can be lazy.

So for dinner we are having coconut pineapple curry w/ green beans and a chocolate mousse made from avocados! Yummm.

Last night was salmon w/ asparagus and mashed potatoes. Caramel apple and banana bread for dessert. We don't really do formal dessert ever, but we had guests last night and again tonight so... why not?

No comments: