1.14.2013










Friday, August 10th 2012 - John and I went for a hike up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We climbed clear on top of this giant hill of boulders up to a boulder so large and angled so steep that I had to sit up on top with John a few feet below me, on bended knee. He started the sweetheart talk which I thought was all nice and cute but wasn't expecting anything just yet, as we hand't exactly brought anything with us.. Then he reaches down to his pant leg, folding it up at the ankle, reaches into his sock and pulls out a little box. He asked me if I would marry him and I said, "Hell yes." I finally developed the film from my broken holga that I was testing that day to see if it indeed was broken. Yeah it's kinda broken. But glad we atleast have these memories, fuzzy or not.

No comments: