12.05.2011

Excerpts from a letter from my brother:

I am not dating anyone right now. I saw a girl at church yesterday that I totally fell in love with though.. strictly based on looks.. which is rarer for me than you might think.. ha. I'm going to try to introduce myself to her next week... somehow. Brace for awkwardness.

My life is pretty strange. I feel like I've lost a lot of my friends lately but I don't know exactly why. It's not really a bad thing though. I believe in destructive innovation.

I rarely talk about my mission because it makes me sad for some reason, but I did see a UFO on my mission once. Not kidding at all. It was a green hovering light way off in the distance that suddenly just shot at incredible speed off out of the atmosphere. No one believes me and I don't blame them at all.

I love you.

James

No comments: