10.10.2011

A few family email excerpts.

i need to open up the box inside my soul that is ME. i need to step off the map. i need to be completely irrelevant and consequently be truly relevant for the first time. i need to forget what i look like in the mirror.

-emmaline

I received your disturbing birthday card. I laughed and set it aside. Read your note a few times... Got freaked out by the picture of that guy and turned it over. It sat there for a while but I was still uncomfortable with his butts cheeks hanging out. Put the card away and am looking forward to tossing it except I love your note too much.

-daddyo

James looks good... still wearing those jeans and shoes you bought him. I think when you get home you will need to take him shopping again.

-maaaam


1 comment:

Emma Marie Erickson said...

I DOOOOOOOOOO. love you loupo