8.01.2011

HI.

I went to the temple on Saturday and it was lovely. It was all in Spanish and I am so proud of myself that I can understand it all. NUTS! Who am I??

I'm blonder than ever. It's fun. Roots are a new thing I'm learning to deal with.

I ate a lot of pistachio pudding this week.

Pupusas used to be my favorite hispanic food until I spent last week throwing them up. I sure hope I haven't developed a taste aversion.

We celebrated Christmas in July this week. A BLAST. I wish we could have Christmas in the summer every year. I am gonna like Christmas from now on. Determined.

We got dropped by 2 investigators with baptismal dates for the next 2 weeks. It hurts. But I know its all gonna work out cause this is the Lords work. I just gotta make sure I'm doing everything in my power so that I can be assured that I'm not jeopardizing anyones salvation. After that, its up to the Lord. I love being a missionary.

My address is still the same in case anyone feels the Spirit telling them to write me a letter.. ha.

38314 Wildflower Ct. #504
Palmdale CA 93551

love you babies.
love linds.

No comments: