4.09.2010

Right before I left for Hawaii I went tanning just to get a sort of base upon which to build while I was on vaca. Anyway, I hadn't gone tanning in a long time and I burned reeeeally bad. So that Friday night Claire and I of course had a busy schedule of social events to attend... and I was miserable at all of them. I was so red and hotttt, it was awful. So I stuck it out as long as I could but I finally couldn't take it any longer. My skin was ON FIRE. I convinced Claire to leave with me but we weren't quite ready to head home yet. We decided we should go to Jameson and Trav's house and do some sort of going away prank in Jameson's room before he moved to L.A.
To our great surprise, when we went in his room it was completely empty. Everything had been packed up and moved out already. The entire room was barren... except.. on the desk... there stood... a lone bottle.. of... INSTANT BURN RELIEF ALOE VERA LOTION!!! Sweet Hallelujah! It was a miracle from on high. I promptly stripped down to my skivvies while Claire applied the sweet relief over my sun burnt skin. I never told Jameson because he probably would have thrown up at the thought of me naked in his room. But I am now telling all of you that may read this. Miracles are everywhere. You just gotta look for them.

3 comments:

claire said...

maybe my missing math book is in jameson's room.

Lindsay said...

its like that room in harry potter... the room of requirement! ha...

claire said...

ya i was going to say that! but then i thought my comment would be too long.