9.30.2009

Bette Davis is expressing the same emotions that I feel toward all the hundred girls I saw on campus today wearing rain boots. You should be ashamed if you own a pair of these hideous rubber galoshes. I gueeess you could argue that they might be excusable in Provo where we get dumped on with snow half the year... but today? It was barely even sprinkling when you woke up and yet you were so excited because it meant you could don your floppy, squeaky footwear for all the world to see. I really don't know where the rumor got started that these shiny multicolored boots are cool. (Not that everything you wear needs to be cool. I mean, I am the queen of wearing dumby outfits.) But come on guys, this really needs to stop before I turn into Ms. Axe-murderer up there.

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

ok miss misanthrope...i know though right

C. said...

It was cool two years ago, which means that everyone in Utah thinks it's a new and exciting thing

amber said...

i know it just makes me want to stab them in the face. right. in. the face.

Lindsay said...

I dont even think it was cool two years ago.