7.22.2009


I'm very annoyed lately because Paul and his roommates are still deciding if theyre going to let me dj Dirty30. Last nights playlist was phenomenal because one of their friends is a legit dj and was mixing for us live. It was more promotional than anything. But usually Jameson or Paul or one of their friends makes a playlist and they just plug in their ipod. I just don't like how hesitant they are being about letting me do it. Believe me, I wouldn't want to dj if I didnt think I could do a good job. I dont do things that I'm not good at. I don't go out on limbs. I made a sample playlist that I was going to show to Paul as proof that I can do it and it made me laugh last night when the dj played two of the songs that I had put on my playlist. I sit at my computer all day at work reading indie music blogs and downloading music. Whaterr.

1 comment:

amber said...

tell jamesun to shove his ipod up his trendy little bum. and is he still dancing like a raptor these days? i miss that raptor dance.