7.13.2009

I'm working 8-8 everyday this week. I wanted to be early this morning to open up the office but I ran out the door and locked my keys inside my apartment. So I ended up being late to work with everyone sitting outside the door wondering what's going on. Then I realize that the keys I grabbed were the office's mail keys. So instead of doing the sensible thing (asking the management office for a spare key), we attempted to break in through the balcony door which I happened to know was unlocked. Attempt number 1 consisted of trying to climb out the bathroom window and jump to the balcony. Fail. Attempt number 2 was to stand on eachother's shoulders and then scale the wall to the very high second story balcony. After a few tries, Success! It's experiences like this that re-ignite my Renevati pride. Ha.

No comments: