6.18.2009

It's around four in the morning and I can already tell that this day is gonna go something like this:


Briefly, and hopefully not sounding too too whiny, I will explain why. First of all, it's 4 am and I'm awake. And not even because I have to be (Although this day would probably go a lot smoother if I did get up now).  I just can't sleep. I was having one of those really stressful dreams that make sleep less of an escape and more of a task. I feel sick to my stomach. I need to pack. I need to begin studying for my final... and then take it. I need to go to the bank. I need to go to the pharmacy. I have to go to work from 2-8. I need to collect over $100 from my coworkers. I have a flight scheduled for 11:59 pm and I still have no form of current government issued identification. My flight leaves Salt Lake at midnight. I get into JFK in New York at 6 am. I have a 2 1/2 hour layover. Then I'm supposed to fly to Detroit. Another 2 1/2 hour layover. Then to Providence, RI. There's no way I'm going along with this 7 hour detour to Detroit. Hopefully I can just fly standby from NY to Boston. On the bright side, I had originally planned to bring Figaro (my cat) home with me but I've found someone to watch her instead. That in and of itself would have been enough to send this day to hell. 

No comments: